CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brody is 5 years old!!!

Yep...I can't believe it myself, but Brody's the big numero cinco! We had a great dinosaur party at the park this past weekend and the kids had a blast. They spent most of the time running around the park so I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are a few...



In other news, we're down to less than two weeks until Adelyn's due date! I've been having quite a few contractions the past few days so hopefully that means she'll be here on time if not sooner. We've got the hospital bag packed and the car seat ready to go so whenever she decides to make her grand entrance we'll be ready. :o) Brody asks just about every day 'when is baby sister going to be here?'. I'm so glad he's so excited to meet her and I think he's going to be the greatest big brother of all time!

I guess that's all for now...please forgive me for not posting updates like I promised I would...I'll get better I promise! ;o) stay tuned...

0 comments: